Monday 18 November 2019

So Many Stars Northern Lights Christmas Card.



As soon as I saw the So Many Stars bundle in the catalogue, I knew it would be one of my favourites.

This card was CASEd (Copy & share) from a fellow demonstrator,  Lisa Tedder. I love the colour combination she used for the northern lights technique, Pretty Peacock, Melon Mambo, Highland Heather and Pacific point.

Once I'd sponged the background, I randomly stamped all over with the multiple tiny stars stamp from the so Many Stars stamp set, using Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink.

The central die is cut using the stitched stars dies on Silver foil card. Cutting with this die also goes you 5 little stars, so I added those randomly as well.

The greeting is from the So Many Stars Stamp set and is stamped at an angle, on whisper white card, cut using the 3rd smallest oval from the layering ovals dies.

Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by

Jane x

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment