Wednesday 20 November 2019

Over the Moon Cards


How cute are the cows in the Over the Moon stamp set? It's such a fun set!

For these cards, I've paired it with some of the splodges from the Love What You Do stamp set. I'm sure they weren't intended as cow print, but when you stamp them randomly in black on whisper white card, they make a very effective background!



These cards are also a good example of how to rescue a card when you make a mistake (we all do it!)   Inky fingers and white card aren't a good combination except when the resultant inky smudge gives you a design opportunity! I think the jaunty angle of the sentiment covering my fingerprint suits the card really well!

I used a basic black card base (1/2 a sheet of A4, scored & folded in half), and a mat of whisper white card measuring 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" (14 x 9.5 cm) for the 'Cow print'

I stamped the Cow images on a piece of whisper white, cut with the fifth largest stitched rectangle die, and mounted that on a piece of basic black cut with the 3rd largest die from the same set.


I coloured the images using Stampin' Blends. I love the way her wellies add a little pop of colour!

Finally I stamped the sentiments on a scrap of whisper white, mounted on a slightly larger scrap of basic black.

Hope you like them!

Thanks for popping by

Jane x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment