Wednesday 24 April 2019

Sending Hedgehugs Your Way!



This is a card I made a few weeks ago, but didn't get around to including it in my blog! It does use paper which is no longer available, but some of you may have got it as a Saleabration reward in March, and have some left, so I thought I'd show it to you anyway!

The stamps all came from the 'Hedgehugs' stamp set. It's a lovely stamp set!

I stamped the hedgehog & the greeting in Soft Suede, then used Brights Stampin' write markers (Poppy Parade & Granny Apple Green) to colour the toadstools stamp, before stamping it on to my card.

I then cut it with the largest oval from the stitched shapes dies, and mounted it on to a piece of Poppy Parade cardstock which I had cut with the largest scalloped oval from the layering ovals dies.

My card base is Poppy Parade, cut at 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" (14.5cm x 21cm)  (just under half a sheet of A4) scored at 4 1/4" (10.5cm ).

On to this base I attached a piece of the Painted Seasons DSP, measuring 4" x 5 1/2" (10cm x 14cm), then attached my centre panel using dimensionals.

Hope you like it

Thanks for popping by

Jane

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment