Wednesday 10 April 2019

Fable Friends & Gingham Gala Easter Cards



I thought that today, I'd show you another project made with this cute bunny rabbit from the Fable Friends stamp set and the Gingham Gala DSP.

The colours in this DSP just say Spring to me. They are really pretty colours & go really well together.

The letters were cut from the DSP using the Large Letter Framelits. It's an expensive set, but well worth it - I've used mine loads already!

I mounted the letters onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, measuring 8" x 3 7/8" (20cm x 9.5cm) And stamped the bunny in place of the A. I coloured the Bunny with my Stampin' Blends,
using the Crumb Cake Combo for the rabbit, light Petal Pink for the inside of his ears, and matched the Jacket to the colour of the Cardstock I was using.

I sponged the edge of the whisper white piece using ink to match. This helps to lift the card and make it appear less flat. Try it out and you'll see what I mean.

The 'Happy' was cut from matching Cardstock using the Well Written Framelits, And I added a few butterflies, cut using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits dies.

I then mounted it onto a card base of matching Cardstock cut at 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" (21cm x 21cm) scored at 4 1/8" (10.5 cm)

Hope you like it!

Thanks for popping by

Jane

Product List


1 comment: