Friday 6 December 2019

#Elfie Christmas Card


These little elves from the #Elfie stamp set are so cute! They look like they're having lots of fun getting ready for Christmas!


I stamped the images on Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Black ink. I also stamped them again on some post it notes and fussy cut these ones, to use as masks over the original stamped images.

I then sponged Pool Party ink over the whole piece. I tore a snowy hill shape from a piece of copy paper and used that as a mask over the. bottom half of the card, while I sponged the top half in Seaside Spray & Balmy Blue, and very lightly sponged in Pacific Point.

I coloured the images using dark Poppy Parade, Dark & Light Pool Party, Dark & Light Granny Apple Green, Dark & Light Daffodil Delight, Dark & Light  Petal Pink & Bronze Blends.

Finally I embossed the snow image from the same stamp set using Shimmer White Embossing Powder.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by.

Janex


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment