Sunday 22 November 2020

German Bell Christmas Decoration Using Classic Christmas DSP


For me, personalised Christmas decorations & cards mean so much more than shop bought ones! Handmade Christmas cards always get pride of place, and our tree has loads of handmade decorations, with my personal favourites being some my sister made for me many years ago!

So when I saw these German Bell decorations a few years ago, I knew I had to make some! This is one of the first ones I made.

So this year I thought I'd make some slightly smaller ones, using the Classic Christmas DSP & our Jingle Bells embellishments. They are fairly simple to make, and the only extras you'll need are some adhesive & some twine to hang them on your tree! 



Hope you like them!

Thanks for stopping by

Jane xx


 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. this website

    ReplyDelete