Friday 3 April 2020

Timeless Tulips Double Corner Fold Card




With all the current restrictions, we’re all having to find different ways of keeping in touch with friends, so yesterday I hosted my first crafting zoom party!

I decided that this fancy fold would be a good card to make with my crafting friends. It’s very simple, you just need a standard card base (half a sheet of A4, scores & folded in half).

Measure 2” (5cm), from each top corner, along the top and side, and mark with a pencil. Then score between the 2 pencil marks. Now push the corner in towards the inside of the card, so that your 2 new score lines become mountain folds & your original fold line inverts & becomes a valley fold. Burnish well.. I did the same on both top corners. 

All that is left to do now is to decorate your card. I used the Timeless Tulips stamp set and the, now retired, Pleased as Punch DSP.


Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the instructions!
    Greets Ingrid Ottens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just seeing this now and LOVE it! I made a single corner card with the latest butterfly set recently. It's much easier than expected. Thank you for this idea (off Pinterest).

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have measurement for you card,for the inside and patterned front, love the card, O'Nelda

    ReplyDelete