Friday 20 March 2020

Little Ladybug Under my Umbrella


As with most crafters, I often turn to Pinterest for inspiration for my cards, and today's card is no exception! This one was cased from one I found while searching through Pinterest, but unfortunately, I can't remember who made the original!

It uses 2 stamp sets,  Little Ladybug & Under my Umbrella, along with the Pretty Label Punch. I punched the Umbrella out of the Pleased As Punch Designer series paper, which is available until the end of March.

I coloured the little Ladybugs (or Ladybirds as we call them in the UK!) with Stampin' Blends, and then mounted the front panel on a mat of Poppy Parade cardstock. The card base is Thick Whisper White, which I also stamped with the adorable tiny ladybirds!



Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by

Jane x

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment